Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Apologies

for the scant postage, things have been piling up on me and it's really kinda stressful right now. Most of them are related to graduation though so if I can survive the next week or so I can finally sit down and take a breather. Good news- I made it into the second trimester! Went to the doctor at 12w6d and the heartbeat was still strong. I am 14 weeks today and am starting to get my energy back, and I think I'm starting to get a tiny belly, though I still fit in my normal clothes.

Went to my Phi Alpha Theta initiation Saturday with Mike. It was kinda weird since everybody already knew each other, and the only people I knew were my professors. Poor Mike felt even more awkward because he was the only non-academic there. We still had a good time, though, and the only part that irritated me was the fact that it was supposed to be a potluck dinner and everybody brought pasta salads!! I tried some but was still starving when we got home.

Speaking of food... newest craving: spaghetti. Got some at Target that turned out to be really thick and OH SO GOOD. Have been eating it every day now, but we've run out of parmesan cheese :(

I promise to write more after graduation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home